Monday, February 16, 2009

"Sorry"




I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before


I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say 'Forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore



I was listening to this song... several thoughts came across my mind... I don't wanna say... I don't wanna know? Don't say sorry... How can it be? Why should I don't say a single word to you!?

Sometimes... I feel solitude in the crowd of my friends... I like making friends... Every day I meet several new faces... But most of them don't remember my face... there was always a Heart... that beats for me... 

I tried to change the music, even tried to switch off! But I couldn't. Song was "ringing" in my mind. Mind or Heart? I couldn't differentiate. 

Even I do not dream about her. I do not want to live in the world of dreams. Sometimes give you strengths but Dreaming is the escape from reality. I feel that somebody is still with me... I talk, tease, cry and smile with her!

She is no more with me. and I do not wanna say "sorry" for the words I said, and for the words I didn't said, for the deeds I did and for what I didn't, for making her happy, for making her sad, for making her precious, for her cry and sorrow, for her love and hate, for her care and for her carelessness, and I do not want to say "Sorry" to her! Because she is with me. I can see her in monitor of my personal machine, I can feel her in the shining sun shine, I can see her smiling face in the blue moon, I can hear her in chanting birds, and I know she knows her worth! Worth of being my soul! I feel her in being me! So... I am not guilty of myself. So why I should apologize to myself!

But I am listening to her echoes 

 “Don’t wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know”
Please don't say 'forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore"






4 comments:

  1. Very nice..This is yr own poetry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okhay how truly u combine d song wid dis writing is d perfect part of da piece!~showed me sum practical flashes....& of course its touchy & touched me too!

    ReplyDelete